- Welcome to our billing and support application! From within, you can easily view and pay your invoices, request assistance with any problems you may encounter, maintain your billing information, resend your welcome E-mail and so much more!
Enter your account area if you are registered
Browse our Knowledge base by Topic or Search
Having a problem? Our support staff can assist
Browse the Products & Services we offer
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up email on Outlook 2007 for Windows. While it can be used for other versions of Outlook, some screens and steps might vary.
Outlook 2007 is now correctly configured to send and receive emails.
You can try sending the email on port 26, which is an alternate SMTP port and see if that works for you. For Outlook:
1. In Outlook, drop down the Tools menu.
2. Choose Accounts or Account Options.
3. Click on the Mail tab.
4. Click on Properties.
5. Click on the Advanced tab.
6. Change the outgoing mail from port 25 to port 26.
7. Make sure that the box that says "This connection requires a secure connection(SSL)" is NOT checked.
8. Click OK.
9. Restart Outlook.
You may want to try using your ISP's SMTP Server for sending mail. The setup will be similar except for the outgoing SMTP server it will be your ISP's Server. Please ensure that your "Reply to" address is still your email address with VINAJ Websites.
Setup Email in Outlook 2000:
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up email on Outlook 2003 for Windows. While it can be used for other versions of Outlook, some screens and steps might vary.
Once you have clicked the More Settings button you will be presented with a pop-up window with the advanced settings.
You should now be able to send and receive email.
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up email account in Mail on OS X.
When entering the information for your Incoming Mail Server you will need to decide if you would like to use POP3 or IMAP. POP3 will download and remove all of the emails from our server, whereas IMAP will synchronize the emails between your email client(s) and our server. IMAP is recommended if you will be using this email account with multiple devices since they will all synchronize.
If you are using IMAP, make sure you are using either port 143 with no SSL -OR- port 993 with SSL.
If you are using POP3, make sure you are using either port 110 with no SSL -OR- port 995 with SSL.
Note: Outgoing username and password could say "optional" in the field. Please be sure to add your username and password to it.
If you are running Yosemite you may want to change two options to make sure that your account settings don't change. These steps only apply to apple computers running Yosemite.
How do I add my email account to Outlook 2002?
To add an email account to Outlook 2002 (xp):
- Open Outlook. Click on Tools and choose Email Accounts.
- Click on View or change existing email accounts and click Next.
- If you attempted to create any email accounts but were unsuccessful, you can remove them from here. Otherwise, click Add.
- Choose POP3 and click Next.
- For User Info, type your name and full email address. For Logon Info, type your full email address as the username, and your password.
- For Server Info, type mail.yourdomainname.com for both SMTP and POP3. If you are unable to connect to the SMTP server, your ISP may be blocking port 25 from 3rd party use. Contact your ISP if this occurs.
- Do not click Test Account Settings. Simply click Next.
- Your account will be shown in the list of email accounts configured in Outlook. Click Finish.
- In Outlook Express, click Send/Receive.